President and CEO
Harvey D. Homan has been at the cutting edge of innovation throughout his nearly 20-year career with major consumer healthcare and pharmaceutical companies in the USA and Europe. He has held senior executive positions in Research & Development, Corporate Development, and marketing. Functional responsibilities included global regulatory, clinical and medical affairs. Dr. Homan was a key member of the executive team that drove a new Boots company to $500 million sales and positive cash flow within 5 years, to become one of the leading OTC companies in Europe. His role in leading the transition of a National sales force from revenue driven to profit driven goals and objectives is illustrative of the breadth of his experience and his leadership of change. As President & CEO of Linguagen Corp. (now Redpoint Bio), he provided the vision and leadership to transform the company to a commercially viable business model with a focus on development of proprietary compounds for use in pharmaceuticals, OTC, food and beverage products, secured first-round funding and provided foundations for success. He holds a PhD in Pharmacology from the University of Georgia and an MBA from NYU.
Chief Technology Officer
Thomas W. Winegar has held the position of Vice President of Engineering and Business Development for Bio-Chem Fluidics (a Halma Group Company) where he headed several programs including development of solenoid and other valve designs for medical applications. He worked for BD (Becton, Dickinson and company) for 9 years, where he held progressively responsible positions, lastly as Product Innovation Leader for BD Preanalytical Systems. He holds a BSME from Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute and an MBA from Columbia University.
Vincent De Caprio, Ph.D.
- Previously, President, CEO and Vice Chairman of Vyteris, Inc
- Formerly, Senior Vice President and General Manager of Advanced Drug Delivery and Chief Technical Officer, BD
- Member of Board of Trustees for NJIT
Joseph Di Trolio, MD.
- Clinical Professor of Urology, UMDNJ
- Diplomat of American Board of Urology
- Recognized world-wide as an inventor, researcher and lecturer and is the recipient of numerous awards and citations
Carl H. Jacobs, Ph.D.
- Advisor to the Company on manufacturing and operational issues
- Senior medical device industry leader with a proven track record of successfully directing manufacturing operations, research, development and technology transfer
- Served as VP operation and Managing Director, Bioplex, Division of Datascope
Neil Sherman, MD.
- Board certified in urologic surgery; currently with Urological Surgical Associates
- Formerly, Director of Reconstructive and female Urology at UMDNJ – New Jersey Medical School/University Hospital and Assistant Professor in Urology
- Completed prestigious fellowship in reconstructive surgery, female urology and urinary incontinence at Duke University Medical School under Dr. George Webster
- Has published numerous journal articles and book chapters and lectured at local and national meetings
Michael Siroky, MD.
- Professor of Urology, Boston University School of Medicine
- Chief of Urology, Boston VA Healthcare System
- Author of more than 100 articles in peer reviewed journals; editor of 9 books concerning urology
William Van Buskirk, Ph.D., P.E.
- Distinguished professor and Foundation professor in the department of biomedical engineering at NJIT
- Formerly Provost and Sr. VP Academic Affairs NJIT
- Formerly Dean of Engineering, Tulane University, LA
David L. West, Ph.D., MPH.
- Leading expert in medical device laws and regulation, medical device development and evaluation, regulatory strategy and policy formulation, and device/drug/biologic combination products
- He has more than 26 years of experience in the U.S. Public Health Service, including over 10 years of management with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA)
- From 1985 to 1989, he was Associate Director, Office of Device Evaluation (ODE), Center for Devices and Radiological Health (CDRH), FDA. From 1989 to 1993, he was Deputy Director of ODE. In these two positions he was responsible for planning, managing and directing programs to ensure the safety and effectiveness of medical devices, including extensive review of IDE, PMA and 510(K) applications
- He currently is the Vice President of Medical Device Development with Quintiles Consulting of Rockville, MD
Subbarao V. Yalla, MD.
- Professor of Surgery (Urology) at Harvard Medical School
- Served as a Chief of Urology Boston Healthcare system, 1976 through 2005
- Published numerous scientific articles and several book chapters and he is a reviewer for many national and international journals
- Served on several national and international committees
- Honored with numerous awards including the Lifetime Achievement Award from the Urodynamic Society in 1996 and the Yamanouchi Research Award for Urinary Incontinence from the American Urology Association in 1998
Martin Coyne II
- Founder and Chairman, CEO Learning Network LLC
- Former Executive Vice President of Eastman Kodak
Michael Ehrlich, Ph.D.
- Assistant Professor of Finance, School of Management, NJIT
- Held positions of increasing responsibility with Lehman Brothers Kuhn Loeb, Salomon Brothers and finally Bear Stearns where he held the position of Senior Managing Director – Emerging Markets
Stephen K. E. Forden (Director)
- V.P, Sales and Marketing, Soluble Systems LLC
- Served as V.P., Marketing and Sales and as V.P. and General Manager, US for ConvaTec
- Served as V.P. Asia Pacific & General Manager, Japan for ConvaTec
- He has more than 20 years experience in marketing and sales with medical device companies in the US, Japan and Canada
Sergio Rothstein, Ph.D. (Chairman)
- Clinical psychologist
- Chairman-Managing Partner of Marsid Realty Co.
- Active investor
- Co-founder, Urovalve™,Inc.
Rafael S. Wurzel, MD.
- Chief of Urology, New Britain General Hospital
- Urologic Consultant, Hospital for Special Care New Britain, CT
- Co-founder, Urovalve™,Inc.